effiziente.st Energy- and Environmental Consulting e.U. - Your experienced research partner in the domains of energy and the environment
The complexity of systems has increased over the years. Swift and efficient decision taking needs insight into technical issues and competencies in decision taking methodologies like MCDA. effiziente.st Energy- and Environmental Consulting e.U. offers:
- long lasting experience in project management of research projects comprising incubation of product ideas
- Technical competency in the area of general mechanical engineering and energy conversion/energy storage (including steam boilers, biomass combustion, flue gas heat exchangers, solar thermal storage). G. Cebrat is a certified assessor for heat technology, moisture technology, alternative energy technologies, restricted to solar thermal facilities and biomass boilers.
- Safe choice of methodologies for a valid analysis of the alternative variants
- Consulting and support for handing in national and EU research projects, based on nearly to decades long vocational experience in various national and EU funding schemes
- Fast and exhaustive research of the state of the art as basis for strategical decisions
- Repertoire of blueprints for prototypical modelling and simulation of problems from energy technology/HVAC/Logistics/electric propulsion
- Extensive project experience in the field of information technology/telematics, selection of meters/sensors, software engineering for internet based measuring and presentation of results (energy monitoring)
effiziente.st Energy- and Environmental Consulting e.U. is experienced in compiling international consortia and writing proposals for funding.